- Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy)
- Unofficial Transcript/Report Card—Obtained from previous school.
- Withdrawal Form from previous school.
- Proof of residency : Copy of Deed/Lease Agreement and utility bill, payroll stub, or bank/credit card statement
If you are living with family please provide a notarized letter from family. (please see reverse)
- Current Identification
- Immunization Records
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after July 1, 1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) (2 required if 1st dose was given after 13th birthday)
- Open Enrollment Application If you do not live in Herriman High School boundaries.
- Letter of Intent—If currently attending a K-12 charter school (Paradigm, Utah Virtual Academy, Washington Online,
Providence Hall, etc.), a Letter of Intent from your charter school is required. If your charter school only services
students through 9th grade, a Letter of Intent is not required.
Herriman High School Course Descriptions
All courses and descriptions of those course offered at Herriman High School can be found by clicking here.Final-Registration-Guidebook-2016-17
Public Education Online