- Original Birth Certificate (we will make a copy)
- Unofficial Transcript/Report Card—Obtained from previous school.
- Withdrawal Form from previous school.
- Proof of residency : Copy of Deed/Lease Agreement and utility bill, payroll stub, or bank/credit card statement
If you are living with family please provide a notarized letter from family. (please see reverse)
- Current Identification
- Immunization Records
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after July 1, 1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) (2 required if 1st dose was given after 13th birthday)
- Open Enrollment Application If you do not live in Herriman High School boundaries.
- Letter of Intent—If currently attending a K-12 charter school (Paradigm, Utah Virtual Academy, Washington Online,
Providence Hall, etc.), a Letter of Intent from your charter school is required. If your charter school only services
students through 9th grade, a Letter of Intent is not required.
Herriman High School Course Descriptions
All courses and descriptions of those course offered at Herriman High School can be found by clicking here.
Public Education Online